Designed For People Who Love Music/ Engineered By Masters Of Sound/ Optimised Cabinet/ De-Coupled Headband/ Saffiano Leather/ Nylon Damped Cone With Acoustic Coating/ Large Surround Diaphragm/ Dual Cavity Ear Cushions/ Changeable Ear Cushions/ Detachable Cable/ 2Hz To 30kHz Frequency Range/ 22 Ohms Impedance/ 111dB/V At 1kHz Sensitivity/ Brown Leather Finish
- Designed for people who love music
Guitarist, songwriter, composer and founder of Sonic Youth.
- 50 years of audio excellence
P9 Signature is conceived by our engineering team in the Steyning Research Establishment in West Sussex, England. Founded by John Bowers, SRE is the heart of Bowers & Wilkins and the mind and soul that creates the products people love.
- Engineered by masters of sound
- Optimised cabinet
P9 Signature's elegant earcups contain sophisticated acoustic cabinets perfected using Finite Element Analysis. Using composites and aluminium this optimised acoustic environment enables the drive unit to do its job of rendering your music with total precision.
- De-coupled headband
P9's Signature's headband cleverly decouples each earcup. This stops unwanted vibration transmitting between each earcup and the headband. This removal of distortion is one of the reasons P9 Signature is so clear and open sounding.
- Sound that exceeds all expectation
We've angled the drivers in the P9 Signature to provide a more natural experience. You will hear stereo more like it sounds in real life: aligned in front of you rather than to the side.
- Exquisitely crafted
- Saffiano leather
P9 Signature's headband and ear cups are crafted from the finest Italian Saffiano leather by Scabrenta. It uses a 'stamping' technique that gives the leather a distinctive cross-hatch finish.
- Alcantara carry case
P9 Signature's luxury case is the perfect partner for our flagship headphone. Dressed in Alcantara, the 100% Made in Italy high tech luxury material, it will protect your investment and reflect its beauty.
- Model: P9
- Description: Circum aural headphone
- Nylon damped cone with acoustic coating .
- Large surround diaphragm
- CCAW coil with external large pole magnet
- Dual cavity ear cushions
- Controlled acoustic air leak cushions
- Changeable ear cushions
- Detachable cable
- Folding (hinged) design
- 3.5mm stereo jack (TRRS 4-pole CTIA spec.)
- 3.5mm stereo jack (TRS 3-pole unbalanced stereo spec.)
- Drive units: 2x ø40mm (1.6in) full range
- Frequency range: 2Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 22 ohms
- Distortion (THD): <0.2% (1kHz/10mW)
- Sensitivity: 111dB/V at 1kHz
- Max. input power: 50mW
- Apple compatibility: The remote and mic are supported by iPhone 3GS and later, iPod Touch 2nd generation & later, iPad all models. The remote is supported by iPod Classic all models, iPod Nano 4th generation & later, iPod Shuffle 3rd generation & later.
- Height: 58"
- Diameter: 16"
- Unit: 1 lb
- Shipping: 2 lbs